Leadership walkshops to fuel better team conversations
You love the idea of getting the team away from the office and are sold on the benefits of walking and talking in the fresh air. Thinking bigger, breathing deeper and uncovering new perspectives.
This will inject much needed energy and purpose into the team, but time and life commitments make it impossible to plan a Leadership Trek.
That’s where our Leadership Walkshops come in. We’ll take you to an amazing space near to your base (or further if you wish), and have you stepping out together for some surprisingly great conversations!
We are offering FREE monthly Fresh Air Business Walks in and around Scotland’s Central Belt. These are NOT Walkshops but are a great way to check us out and sample the power of outdoor conversations!
Loads of business and non-business CHAT, loads of LAUGHS, and loads of FRESH AIR! All loosely packed into around 3 hours of easy paced walking in AMAZING SCOTTISH SPACES!
We will publish a rolling 4 month programme each month. Here is the latest (14 May 21) programme:
- Fri 23 Jul: Campsie Fells, 10:00 – 13:30
- Fri 6 Aug: Loch Lomond, 10:00 – 13:30
- Fri 3 Sep: Falkland Estate and Lomond Hills, Fife, 10:00 – 13:30
- Fri 1 Oct: Peebles & Tweed Valley, 10:00 – 13:30
Interested? GET IN TOUCH on 07776 153428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A walking workshop in your local hills tackling a pressing leadership issue, stopping half-way round for an energising pub lunch.
- Bivouac at the top of a local hill and catch a magical sunset and/or sunrise. Return to work energised and inspired.
Busy teams who want to get outdoors together but who don’t have the time to travel far.
Standalone or modular
Leadership Walkshops are great as standalone experiences and as a first step to a wider programme of Walkshops. Also as a first step towards Leadership Retreats, Leadership Treks, and Leadership Missions.
Read here to learn what we have done for some of our clients around the UK.