“A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.”
John le Carré
TAKE YOUR THINKING OUTDOORS
WITH THIS FREE OFFER!
The Fresh Air Leadership Company and Maclean & Bruce, Scotland’s premier provider of unique luxury experiences, are collaborating to design and facilitate a limited number of FREE outdoor workshops in and around Scotland’s Central Belt before 31 May 21 for BOARDS AND EXECUTIVE TEAMS who want to take their thinking outdoors when Lockdown conditions allow.
THERE IS NO-CHARGE AND NO FORWARD COMMITMENT!
In a year which sees Glasgow host the United Nations’ 26th Climate Change Conference and a post-COVID marketplace demanding new operating models and deeper employee engagement, NOW IS THE TIME FOR IMAGINATIVE STRATEGIC THINKING AROUND HOW YOU WILL CREATE A MORE CONSCIOUS BUSINESS with resilient revenue streams, and which better serves the communities you support and the planet we share.
- “It was wonderful to meet up as a team again. A real sense of reconnection which seemed to super-charge our conversation”
- “We came away from that experience with a lot of fresh thinking. Just what we needed to give shape to the possibilities beyond the problems we always fixate on!”
- “The facilitated outdoor format is simple and yet also powerful. The day delivered real personal, team, and organisational value.”
- “It was a really successful day. Everyone came alive. Walking and talking is so powerful!”
- “It was really valuable to have the space and time to engage in rich conversation with one another.”
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- A free outdoor workshop in an amazing Scottish location for a board/team of up to 8 members*.
- Close engagement with you to scope and design the event.
- Facilitation by Dave Stewart, Managing Director The Fresh Air Leadership Company.
- Support and Scottish style from Vikki Bruce, Managing Director Maclean & Bruce.
- Refreshments and a luxury, locally sourced picnic lunch.
- Pre-event engagement with participants.
- Materials as required.
- A full risk assessment and relevant insurances
- All subject to prevailing Lockdown constraints and freedoms
Want to see a video and read some case studies about the Leadership Walkshops we have led for clients around the UK? Click here.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- This is a quiet period for us, and we would be out and about in any case sourcing new partners and locations. It struck us that we could use this time to meet and work with new businesses. Win-win!
- In offering these free “walkshops” we want you to be inspired to include the outdoors in your future workspace mix. An essential and creative element alongside office, home, and Zoom.
- And of course, we want an opportunity to explore how we can work together longer-term. You check us out. We check you out!
DON’T MISS OUT!
JUST SIX FREE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE 31 MAY 21
Get in touch now and we will explore your needs, fix a date, and identify a location that works best for you and colleagues. We will then work up a workshop plan and develop this with you
GET IN TOUCH!
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
Managing Director, The Fresh Air Leadership Company
+44 7776 153428
*We will need to raise a charge for boards/teams above 8 members to ensure we have a safe leader:delegate ratio in accordance with national governing body guidelines (Mountain Training UK).